Saturday, February 11, 2012

Soup and strawberries

Today Amelia enjoyed soup! I had never given her baked potato soup and she loved it! So much that she needed to feed herself. She actually did pretty well, especially if you consider she kept the spoon right side down most of the time.
I left a nice tip. Really. I also left behind her bib. I considered leaving her clothes behind but that seemed a bit excessive.
Of course, to wash down that soup she needed a drink. And I don't mean the alcoholic kind I would have liked. Rather that dark bubbly thing mama is drinking... I swear she knows when I'm willing to bend rules in favor of smiles. And oh yeah, she smiled.
For dessert? Chocolate covered strawberries. What's a little sugar? Sleep is overrated and I'm either fearless or just nuts. No response necessary! I think I'll go with sleep deprived. Makes me sound like a better mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment